Shoulder & Rotator Cuff Pain Workshop
Date: 16 Jan 2021
Address: 27 Main St Dallas, PA 18612
THIS FREE WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
1You experience pain when reaching high, lifting something or reach behind you
2You’ve missed out on family gatherings or activities you love because you’re afraid of aggravating your shoulder pain.
3You’ve found yourself worrying more about your pain rather than living your life.
4You’ve TRIED EVERYTHING and just want to get back to normal.
Discover How Physical Therapy Can Help Treat Your Shoulder Pain
Shoulder and rotator cuff pain is a common condition that many people develop; however, many live with their pain for far too long before seeking help. When you find that your shoulder pain makes it difficult to do the things you love, this workshop is a must!
What will be discussed at the workshop?
- The sleep positions that are causing the biggest problem
- The top mistakes people are making that lead to rotator cuff and shoulder surgery
- Common causes of shoulder and rotator cuff problems
- Top exercises you can do for your shoulders
- New technologies and healing using our Class IV Laser