Sciatica Pain Workshop
Date: June 12, 2021
Address: 27 Main St Dallas, PA 18612
THIS FREE WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF:
1 You haveModerate to severe pain in lower back, buttock and down your leg
2 You Experience Numbness, “pins and needles”, or weakness in your lower back, buttock, leg or feet
3 You notice Pain that worsens with movement; loss of movement
4You’ve TRIED EVERYTHING and just want to get back to normal
Discover How Physical Therapy Can Help Treat Your Sciatica Pain
Sciatica pain is a common condition that many people develop; however, many live with their pain for far too long before seeking help. When you find that your pain makes it difficult to do the things you love, this workshop is a must!
What will be discussed at the workshop?
- The sleep positions that are causing the biggest problem
- The top mistakes people are making that lead to sciatica pain
- Common causes of sciatica pain
- Top exercises you can do for your lower back, hips and legs to prevent sciatica pain
- New technologies and healing using our Class IV Laser