Turn Key Start Up Guide
Medicare Part B
House Call Turn Key Set up Program
Are you a therapist that would like to own your own business and be your own boss? Are you a health care professional or entrepreneur looking to invest into the largest market of the health population? (Geriatrics!) Do you want to work less hours for a higher salary with the autonomy to treat patients as you know is medically necessary?
Are you considering setting up a Medicare Part A Home Health Agency? Let us tell you why a Medicare Part B outpatient therapy HOUSECALL practice offers MORE flexibility with LESS overhead and start up costs and operating expenses?
With a small expense, we can help you get enrolled in Medicare, set up your own business, and provide all of the necessary paperwork to begin treating patients. We will be helping others set up their own Medicare Part B House call Practices. We have a limited number of practices in certain geographic areas we will assist to set up. These spots are LIMITED and on a first come first serve basis.
We will also offer ongoing compliance support and on-site training, tax preparation, and all services needed to run a success practice. This outpatient therapy “house call” model can help the largest growing population in the country, our geriatric population.
Contact Us for More Info
Please call 570-706-0295 for further info or send us a message by clicking the button below.
House Call Set Up
This is NOT a home health company set up. It is a Medicare Part B outpatient therapy HOUSE CALL set up.
Only Prescription for PT Required
Unlike a home health company, patients do not need to be “homebound” to be eligible for care and do not need a face to face encounter with a physician. Only a prescription for PT is required.
What will you receive with your start up purchase?
- All of the necessary Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapy paperwork to begin treating patients with all three disciplines
- FREE Website and company emails from UJAT CARE
- 3 free charts audits after your first three plan of cares are completed
- Creation of TAX ID and Enrollment for your Company within Medicare Part B
- Compliance Webinar with Dr. Michael Catalano DPT, OCS
- Marketing training webinar with Owner of Mobile Therapy Services Dr. Charles Stevens DPT, CLT on how to market and successfully grow your practice
- Clinical Webinar on clinical operations for the practice
- Brochure template to use to market new practice
- Webinar “Introduction to Evidence Based Treatment in the House Call Model of Care”
What will happen after signing up?
We will offer packages of compliance training, documentation review, additional credentialing services, and billing.