- Graduated Lehigh Community college 1982 Dean’s list
- Currently serves on the advisory boards of Lackawanna College and Misericordia University’s PT programs.
- Serves as a special topics lecturer in orthopedics in the PTA program at Lackawanna College.
- Served in the capacities of Regional Manager, Regional Vice President, Senior Vice President of business development, and member of the senior leadership team for a large national PT provider, as well as the clinical coordinator of continuing education.
- Founder and moderator of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre orthopedic study group.
- American Physical Therapy Association credentialed clinical instructor
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment levels 1 and 2
- Functional Movement Screening certification
- McKenzie Clinical education program to include Lumbar, Cervical, and Thoracic spine mechanical therapy and problem-solving level 3
- Duffy-Rath Orthopedic Certification
Gary‘s greatest accomplishment is being married to his loving wife, Marilynn and raising three sons, Gregory, Kurt and Erik.